Prizes totalling up to 850 euros
On 19 January 2017 Territorio Bitcoin, the reference for information on Bitcoin, Blockchain and Fintech in Spain, has turned two. To commemorate this anniversary, the digital platform is organizing four raffles totalling 850 euros for the winners.
Madrid, 19 January 2017
The managers of Territorio Bitcoin will announce on 20 February the names of the winners. To take part in the contest, web surfers must log into the raffle platform Easy Promos and sign up to each raffle through this link.
The 2nd anniversary awards of Territorio Bitcoin are sponsored by four entities:
BTC.com develops several Bitcoin products and services, such as mining hardware, mining pools, and Android and iOS applications. This promotion will have three prizes: a €200 wallet, a €150 wallet, and a €100 wallet.
Feelcapital is a platform for personalized guidance on hedge funds. The first-ever Europe-regulated robotic guidance company will deliver the winner a 1-year account for its hedge fund platform, valued at €150, completely for free.
TicrThing develops a gadget (TicrThing) indicating the price of Bitcoin at any time. The winner of this raffle will get this gadget, customized with the logos of TicrThing and Territorio Bitcoin. It is valued at €150.
Wirex provides a hybrid solution for personal banking. It is the first company to combine speed and flexibility in blockchain finances. A Wirex Mastercard card, loaded with €30, and a virtual Wirex Visa card with €30, are the prizes.
Territorio Bitcoin runs promotions all year long, with a large influx of participants. Through its weekly newsletter, it provides up-to-date information about the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Also you can see this information in spanish:
- Ventajas de los préstamos online de concesión instantánea - 21 Junio, 2017
- La Asociación Emprende con Sentido y Territorio Bitcoin presentan “Las Tecnologías Financieras más Disruptivas” Bitcoin, Blockchain y Fintech - 20 Junio, 2017
- Índices de deuda pública europea: ¿Qué tienen y a qué están expuestos? - 20 Junio, 2017
- San Petersburgo organiza un evento Blockchain después del éxito de los eventos de Moscú, Praga y Tallinn - 19 Junio, 2017
- Las pymes también pueden desarrollar un trabajo inteligente - 19 Junio, 2017