How to integrate blockchain into your business
In most transactions between people and businesses or between one business and another, goods or services are exchanged for money, or the promise of money. It’s been that way since currency was invented.
But the internet has changed all that. Currency still exists, but in the new plane of blockchain technology, currency now exists at a crypto level in services such as Bitcoin.
How does this look? Well—different. For starters, say you want to transfer money to a person. Using blockchain technology, you’ll create a transaction that’s represented as a block. Everyone affected by the transaction can see this block, and they’re also responsible for confirming the validity of the block. That confirmation serves as record, and then the payment transfers.
Blockchain technology is fast and more direct, and is a real-time execution of financial transactions. What else does it mean for the future of doing business? This graphic can help you understand it better.
Also you can read in Spanish
- Fluzo Estudios y DTI Consultoría anuncian un acuerdo de colaboración para llevar la tecnología Blockchain a la industria de los eSports - 19 septiembre, 2017
- Expogrow se consolida como la cita internacional de la industria del cannabis - 18 septiembre, 2017
- Viajando en montaña rusa, o ¿será China? - 18 septiembre, 2017
- Territorio Bitcoin y el evento “SHOP, the future of retail” firman un acuerdo usando la tecnología Blockchain - 14 septiembre, 2017
- Expogrow, la feria de la industria del cannabis abre sus puertas mañana 15/09/2017 - 14 septiembre, 2017